Online Booking Tools
Our tools are saving companies time and money through lower transaction fees, policy enforcement, unused ticket management, and contract savings.
- Multiple GDS content
- Negotiated and public fares, direct connect and web-only fares
- Incorporates travel policy and monitors compliance
- Customized pre-trip approval process
- Enroll in CIBT Visa Alert Notification
- Select travel suppliers automatically send e-receipts to Concur Expense to speed the process of expense report creation and submission
- Travelers can easily book trips with preferred suppliers and within your travel policy
- Manage itineraries on the go
- Book airfare, hotels and more
- Manage flight, hotel, and car itineraries
- Check flight status
- Approve travel requests
- Change/cancel reservations, if within policy
- View credit card transactions and add them to expense reports
- Capture receipts with your camera phone
- Submit and approve expense reports (approve invoices too!)
CTP offers our clients a customized, co-branded travel portal with the ability for user message updates, Travel Policy details, and the Concur online booking tool. Our Web Development Manager will customize the web portal to the exact wants and needs of your company and also be responsible for any ongoing maintenance of your site.
ZERO ONLINE SET-UP FEES
There are no hidden fees or extra surcharges to help set-up your travel program. Only pay for the services you receive on a per transaction basis. Unlike many, CTP does not charge for the set-up or implementation of the online booking tool(a savings of over $2,000.)
We provide training for no additional charge.
- initial implementation training to administrators
- large demo lectures to your travelers
- refresher training classes for administrative assistants
We’re committed to providing the training you need to make your online travel program a success.
ONLINE HELP DESK
At no additional cost, our Online Support Desk can assist with:
- Navigation within the online tool
- Retrieving forgotten passwords
- Establishing profiles
- Privileges to authorize or delegate travel permissions